2013 Marathon Team Information
Running with the Rock For Reading 2013 Marathon Charity Team is an exciting way to train and participate in The 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Rock For Reading participants are fully supported through training, fund raising, and race day support as you run to leverage the power of ROCK to inspire literacy – motivating and empowering people to enrich their lives through reading.
Any teacher that signs up to run with Rock For Reading, and completes his or her fund raising goal, will have first pick at our book distributions for the 2013-2014 school year.
By choosing to run on the Rock For Reading team, you will receive:
- ENTRY into the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- CARA Marathon TRAINING PROGRAM (Chicago area charity runners only). Check out www.cararuns.org to learn about the benefits of running with CARA
- Full year CARA MEMBERSHIP. Check out www.cararuns.org for details
- TECH TEE
- CARBO LOAD dinner the night before the race
- RUNNER SUPPORT: weekly emails, training tips, injury prevention tips, Rock For Reading marathon team staff availability
- PERSONAL Active.com fundraising page
- Race Day access to CARA TENT
AND the knowledge that all money raised will help support literacy initiatives throughout Chicago!
All Rock For Reading Charity runners raise a minimum of $950 and submit a $50 fee to reserve a spot. To reserve your spot on our 2013 Team, follow the link below
Submit your $50 through this paypal link and contact Paul (see below) to let him know that you have made your commitment to our team. He will email you all the necessary paperwork to get you up and running with Rock For Reading.”
If you’re interested in running with our team and would like additional information, please contact Paul Natkin: 773-255-1290 / firstname.lastname@example.org